Beta Update #7 – Hot Seat Tournaments
For a long time, you have been able to play hot seat matches in Football, Tactics & Glory. The problem was that you could just play single matches. If you wanted to recreate the World Cup or any other tournament, you just couldn’t do it.
The game didn’t give you the possibility to gather friends, create a tournament, choose favourite teams, set the rules, and find out who is the best tactician.
In the last Beta update, you will be able to do all of that.
THE MAIN FEATURE OF THE UPDATE
- Now, you can create a hot seat tournament with different rules for any number of players.
WHAT IS GREAT IN OUR HOT SEAT MODE?
- You can create different tournament types: a league, a playoff tournament, groups + playoff;
- For every tournament type, you can change different settings (for example, 1 or 2 matches, how many teams promotes from the groups etc);
- You can use the teams from the modifications;
- You can use automatic team selection which allows you to select only the teams of a set power;
- You can control any number of teams in the tournament. If you wish, you can control every team. If you wish, you can control only one team;
- At the end of the tournament, there is an interesting statistics. Btw, we are thinking about adding such statistics to the single player campaigns. Write in the commentaries if you like the idea.
- Now, at the start of a new campaign, you can set the starting year.
- Now, you can rename already started tournaments. Just press the Gear icon and go to the renaming screen.
- Finished adding new sounds. Now, the game gives you better feedback of clicks, hovers etc..
- Slightly improved design of the following screens: Face editor, Club attributes, Team photo.
- Added a message about purchasing a footballer from the Compare screen.
- In the message about purchasing a footballer, the players were in a white shirt (instead of their current team’s shirt). Fixed.
- Now, on the Opponent screen, the tactical view will be selected by default.
- Allowed to add a heavy rain at Winter in the Weather editor.
- Added the possibility to copy the tournament names and paste them in other modifications. It’s very useful if you want to use the same continental tournaments in many of your modifications.
- Now, the tournament names in the Tournament Names Editor can be longer on 5 characters.
- Changed the general look of the pitches. Now, they are more realistic.
- Changed the camera in the kick off animations to make the footballers look closer.
- Removed some “belly” from the footballers 🙂
HOW TO START PLAYING BETA?
HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM THE DEFAULT VERSION?
The access to the Beta is opened for everyone who owns the game.
While default version is polished and without known bugs, the Beta has new features but there might be bugs, crashes, bad or absent translations, other issues. We try our best to keep Beta as polished as possible, but it’s Beta after all.
By the links, you can find the features which were added to the Beta:
Want to discuss?