We are still working on the console version of FTG. Therefore all the bug fixes and improvements which we make for the consoles we make for the Steam version as well.
- [NEW] Added the information about the score, match time, and remaining actions to the substitutions screen.
- [NEW] Added a tab with information about the match events (kicks, goals, corners, etc.) to the substitutions screen
- [NEW] Added a counter to the header of the second team, which shows how many footballers you still can hire to the maximum.
- [IMPROVED] Created a new animation which shows who’s turn in the match. Now, this animation does not cover the information about a selected footballer.
- [IMPROVED] In substitutions when hovering over a t-shirt on the pitch, now this football player is highlighted in the list of footballers.
- [IMPROVED] Footballpedia articles are made narrower to fit the width of the text and pictures.
- [IMPROVED] In the footballpedia some images have been updated and some typos have been fixed.
- [IMPROVED] Redesigned pop-up messages. Now they look more attractive and comfortable.
- [IMPROVED] When the player clicked the Copy button in the Tournaments names editor, it was not clear what was happening. A popup window has been added that informs that the names of the tournaments have been copied.
- [IMPROVED] Penalty numbers are made larger and less transparent. Now they are better seen.
- [FIXED] On the specialization screen after the match, the hint disappeared showing the exact amount of specialization experience.
- [FIXED] When editing country coefficients before the start of the campaign, the game might not save the coefficients if you click in a row in each subsequent text field.
- [FIXED] The changed tournament names were not displayed on the club history screen.
- [FIXED] On the specialization screen after the match, the second squad was displayed.
- In tutorials added display of gamepad buttons that you need to press.
- A huge number of small corrections and improvements are made.
Want to discuss?